Tuesday, June 1, 2010

I don't know whether this is a good start...
But i am trying my very best..
The best i can do..
Seriously i don't know what you think about it..
But for this relationship..
I am trying everything i can..
Give a chance to both of us..
and the relationship ba.

No one is perfect..
N no one is perfect for a relationship.
I always believe..
There would certainly be argument..
But i thought..
After argument..
We should get better..
not the other way round..
Both of us grew up from different family.
We got different character..
For two person to complement each other..
Give and take..
N i believe give and take is from both parties..

I know i am not perfect..
I know i got my bad part..
I am trying to decrease it to minimum..

There's part of u that i dun like either..
Can both of us..
Both of us try to adapt each other?
Not to change totally..
But at least..
Adapt to each other?

If we are able to accept each other good and bad..
Then we can go on well..

But if we really cant..
after we tried very very hard..
I hope
at least
we can still be they happy Jing and Kas like before.








Though..
I hope..
Jing and Kas can go on forever..

No comments:

Post a Comment